European Assessment protocol for Children's SEL Skills
UNIVERSITY of PERUGIA (ITALY)
Department of Philosophy, Social and Human Sciences and Education
The University of Perugia is a modern, multi–campus educational institution whose primary aim is to provide the highest quality degree programmes and advanced scientific research and development. The University offers a wide variety of degree programmes in 11 faculties. As the coordinating institution of EAP_SEL, the Department of Human Sciences and Education takes the role of general coordination of the projectin all its scientific and administrative aspects. The quality assurance leadership availing itself of the Perugia University Quality System, certified as UNI–EN–ISO 9001 subject.
Annalisa Morganti is Associate professor from University of Perugia in Educational Sciences and in Special Education and Didactics at the Department Philosophy, Social and Human Sciences and Education.
Her activities mainly concern education special needs, paying special attention to intellective disability, both in childhood and in the adult age, as well as to problems relating learning and affective-emotional education.
She is a member of ENSEC (European Network for Social and Emotional Competence) and SIPES (Italian Society for Special Education). From 2010 to 2011, scientific responsible for the following project: PRIN 2007 - Research program: “Ageing and quality of live. Developing an integrated model of intervention for people with mental disability or behavioural deficits” (reference no. 20074Y5NWA). Since 2014 she is coordinating, on behalf of University of Perugia, the Department Philosophy, Social and Human Sciences and Education, the European project “EBE-EUSMOSI, Evidence Based Education European Strategic Model for School Inclusion” (reference no. 2014-1-IT02-KA201-003578).
- Morganti A. (2012), Intelligenza emotiva ed integrazione scolastica, Carocci, Roma
- Morganti A. (2009), “Il personaggio: Daniel Goleman” in Psicologia e Scuola, 6, pp. 6-7 (ISSN: 0392-680X).
- Morganti A. (2007), “Studenti disabili in Europa”, in Bovi O. (ed.), Educazione comparata, Morlacchi, Perugia (ISBN: 9788860741356).
Floriana Falcinelli Professor of Education and Education Technologies at the University of Perugia. Director of the qualifying course for primary school teachers.
Her main activities deal with: personalisation in teaching/learning processes, in order to meet the needs relating to diversity and disabled inclusion in the school; innovation and education assessment in the school; introduction of ICT in teaching/learning, distance learning, e-learning and e-learning environments.
- Falcinelli F., De Santis M. (2010), Dimensioni della professionalità degli educatori per la prima infanzia, Margiacchi-Galeno Editore, Perugia (ISBN: 9788896663066).
- Falcinelli F., Laici C.(2009), “Activities of reflection and collaboration in e-learning for the future teachers' training/Attività di riflessione e di collaborazione nell'e-learning per la formazione dei futuri docenti. Digital collaboration:some issues about teachers'functions”, ScriptaWeb, 35-86, 978-88-6381-067-7;
- Falcinelli F., Laici C. (2009), E-learning e formazione degli insegnanti. Un ambiente collaborativo per la costruzione condivisa della professionalità docente, Roma, Aracne (ISBN 978-88-548-2826-1).
Laura Arcangeli Professor of Special Education at the Faculty of Education of the University of Perugia.
Responsible for the “Modulo Aggiuntivo” (Added Module) promoting actions supporting people with special needs (decree no. 471 dated 1996) at the Education Faculty of the University of Perugia.
Responsible for the disabled students at the Education Faculty of the University of Perugia. Scientific responsible for and director of the training course Didattica e psicopedagogia per i Disturbi Specifici di Apprendimento. Coordinator of the University Commission for Disability from the 2002-2003 academic year. Member of SIPES (Italian Society for Special Education). Her main activities deal with inclusion of disabled students in the school, help in disadvantaged situations, DSA and ADHD and hearing deficit.
- Arcangeli L. (2009), Il silenzio come possibilità per una didattica speciale, Morlacchi Editore, Perugia (ISBN 8860743079 9788860743077).
- Arcangeli L. (2008), “Diversità e differenze. La razionalità pedagogica”, in L. Cottini, L. Rosati (eds), Per una didattica speciale di qualità, Morlacchi Editore, Perugia
Quality System Department
The University of Perugia is labelled UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, a certificate dated 2003, obtained and managed by the Quality Office of the University of Perugia.
It allowed the preparation and implementation of a Quality Plan put at the university departments’ disposal that need to certificate their outputs or processes. This office can carry out both internal than external assessments, even with the support of an external audit. Organizational structure managing procedures, processes and resources needed to implement the university quality management
back to ... [list]
follow us on ...