European Assessment protocol for Children's SEL Skills
Aims and objectives
The general aims of EAP_SEL project are:
- to develop and validate a European Assessment Protocol to measure the children’s social and emotional maturity;
- to put at the teachers’ disposal a set of programs and tools. To carry out a series of parallel experimentations within the countries involved in the project, in order to state and share the teaching good practices;
- To help pupils acquire the key competences necessary for their personal development, future employment and active European citizenship;
- to evaluate the ICT efficacy for the socio-emotional learning;
- to found a European Social Emotional Learning Board.
The project objectives of EAP_SEL are:
- to create an integrated approach to teaching and learning in order to support “transversal” key competences;
- to reinforce the contribution of Lifelong Learning to social cohesion, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, gender equality and personal fulfillment;
- to create an open environment in the form of a website where materials will be published and discussed in a specific forum;
- to use mobile technology to facilitate the wide dissemination of the European model concerning SEL;
- to improve, promoting, enhancing and diffusion an innovative European dimension of teacher training in the SEL field;
- to evaluate the team work efficacy in training teachers;
- to monitor the SEL state of the art in Europe. To promote Europe exchanges about SEL.
follow us on ...
you are currently not logged in to our system: some content are not accessible